Alongside his role as Chairman of the Association, Mike is a District Councillor for Ilkley. Mike is a resident of Ben Rhydding, and also serves on the Town Council (representing his home ward). Mike's experience of business and community service are highly valued by the Association, by the Conservative Group on Bradford Council, and by his fellow Councillors.
- Environment and Waste Management Overview & Scrutiny Committee
- Health & Social Care Overview & Scrutiny Committee
- Joint Corporate, Environment & Waste Management & Regeneration & Economy Overview & Scrutiny Committee
- Joint Health & Social Care & Children's Services Overview & Scrutiny Committee
- Keighley Area Committee (Reserve).
Appointments to outside bodies.
- NHS Foundation Trust
- North Regional Association for Sensory Support (NRASS)
To contact Mike email him on:
or call him on:
The Ilkley Ward Team host a regular surgery at Ilkley Town Hall, on the first Saturday of every month between 11.00 am and 12.00 noon.
Please see the list of dates below;
1 June 2019
6 July 2019
3 August 2019
7 September 2019
5 October 2019
2 November 2019
7 December 2019
4 January 2020
1 February 2020
7 March 2020
4 April 2020